Puréed meal: Roast Salmon with Corn Puree
The corn puree in this recipe is made with KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock to help add rich flavour to it. It goes perfectly with salmon.
- Lightly cook onion in oil in a large pan for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add corn and water, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add cream, KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock and Fresh Crushed Ginger, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly and puree in a blender until smooth. Pass through a sieve to remove any skin or lumps.
- Drizzle oil over salmon and bake for 15 minutes at 160 degree Celsius.
- Puree salmon in a blender with KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce until smooth.
- Place into moulds or shallow long tray and freeze for 24 hours.
- Heat fish portions and the corn puree. Serve by placing fish on top of the corn puree.
- Serve with pureed and shaped broccoli and KNORR Instant Sweet Potato Mash.