- Heat half the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add pork mince and cook until well-browned. Remove from heat.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok then add broccoli, carrot and capsicum and stir fry until just tender.
- Meanwhile prepare noodles according to packaging instructions. Drain.
- Return mince to the wok, along with noodles, snow peas, KNORR Chinese Sweet & Sour Sauce GF and KNORR Japanese Teriyaki Sauce GF. Stir fry until sauce is reduced.
- Serve the stir fry, scattered with sliced green onions.