- Cut snapper into 2 cm dice. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add thinly sliced red onion and fennel and cook for 20 minutes, until golden. Add finely chopped garlic and diced snapper and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Combine KNORR Hollandaise Sauce with KNORR Intense Flavours Deep Smoke and add to pan. Cook for 10 minutes, remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Transfer mixture to pie dishes. Top with puff pastry and trim edges. Decorate if desired and brush with egg wash.
- Bake in combi oven at 180C for 20 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve pies with roasted vegetables or sautéed leaves like silverbeet or spinach
- White wine also works perfectly added to the pie sauce filling.