For the beef
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the diced onion and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add the diced beef and KNORR Beef Booster and cook until browned.
- Pour in the stout and allow to reduce and cook until the meat becomes tender.
- Once the meat is tender add the KNORR Roux to thicken.
For the potatoes
- Cut the potatoes into a barrel shape and place onto a large baking tray.
- Combine the KNORR Chicken Booster with the water and pour over the potatoes, place into an oven and cook until tender.
- Serve the beef in stout with the fondant potatoes.
- Keep the trimmings from the potato and deep fry until golden, season with KNORR Aromat and serve as a side of potato skins.