- Combine KNORR Japanese Teriyaki Sauce with KNORR Thai Chilli Jam and pour over lamb ribs. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Drain the ribs. Sous vide at 56 degree Celsius for 18 hours.
- Once the ribs are cooked sous vide, drain juices from the bag into a pan and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Brush ribs with the reduced glaze. Char-grill until golden brown.
- Divide the ribs into portions. Scatter with green onion and serve with charred lemon wedges, and a radish and cucumber salad.
- If preferred, ribs can be finished in the combi oven after sous vide, rather than on the char-grill. Cook at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes. Baste a couple of times during cooking.