- Cut the tofu into 2 cm cubes. Fry in half the oil until golden. Drain.
- Heat remaining oil in a large pan. Add KNORR Red Curry Paste and cook until fragrant. Stir in the peanut butter to the paste.
- Mix KNORR Coconut Powder with 800 ml of warm water, whisking until combined. Add to pan with the curry paste mixture.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, return the tofu to pan, along with chopped vegetables. Simmer for a further 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the curry with steamed rice, garnished with kaffir lime leaves and red chilli.