Dijon Lamb Meatballs and Minted Hollandaise Sauce
Lamb is popular amongst residents but can be expensive. Meatballs offer a cheaper option. Served with a creamy mint sauce, they are sure to be enjoyed.
- Combine the lamb mince, onions and Colman’s Dijon Mustard together and form into 50g meatballs or rissoles.
- Place onto a large tray and cook at 180C for 15 minutes or until browned and cooked.
Minted Hollandaise Sauce
- Combine KNORR Garde d’Or Hollandaise and mint together and heat.
- Serve with KNORR Instant Sweet Potato Mash, shredded beans and tomato and cucumber salad.
Tip – Chop the mint up and add to the meatball mix to enhance the mint flavor. Order Your Free Sample Today
- KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce 1 L