Teriyaki Lamb Shanks
We have given an all-time resident favourite a slight change with our teriyaki sauce. The increased flavour and fall off the bone texture, it's sure to be the once that's talked about.
- Seal lamb shanks in a hot pan. And place into a gastronome tray.
- In a medium bowl mix the KNORR Japanese Teriyaki Sauce GF, KNORR Rich Brown Gravy and water.
- Place all prepared vegies in the gastronome over the shanks.
- Pour in the liquid mix. Cover tray with foil or a lid and place in the oven at 160 degree Celsius for around an hour (or until meat is soft).
- Place shank on a bed of KNORR Instant Sweet Potato Mash and add a side of buttered veg.