Roti Tacos with Chicken and Asian Slaw
A contemporary fusion of Thai and Mexican using spiced marinated chicken thighs with a delicious crunchy garnish of deep-fried chicken skin. Add a hint of freshness with crisp red and white cabbage.
Curries & Stir Fry
- Remove skin from the chicken thighs and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and toss in KNORR Thai Curry Paste, oil and 75 ml water. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Deep fry the chicken skin at 170 degree Celsius until crispy and golden. Drain.
- Grill or pan-fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Fry the parathas in vegetable oil until golden and slightly crispy around the edges. Drain.
- Shred the red and white cabbage and combine with chilli and coriander.
- Combine KNORR Lime Powder with 300ml of water and KNORR Sweet Chilli Sauce. Toss through the cabbage mixture.
- Divide the slaw mixture between parathas. Top with chicken and a sprinkle of crispy skin.
- Parathas are available in Indian or most Asian grocery stores.