Rissoles with Onion Gravy
Don't leave out the beef booster in this recipe, it will be the difference between bland and boring or give me more!
- Combine beef and sausage mince with KNORR Beef Booster and form into 40 rissoles.
- Preheat a large frying pan and cook the rissoles until cooked through. Remove and keep hot.
- Heat oil in large sauce pan and sauté onions until softened and golden brown.
- Add 1.2 L of water to the cooked onions and heat, whisk in the KNORR Rich Brown Gravy and bring to the boil stirring continuously, reduce heat and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Place the 1.12 L water in a large pot and bring to the boil, remove from heat and whisk in the KNORR Superior Instant Mashed Potato Mix until well combined, cover and place aside for use.
- To plate, serve rissoles with mash, steamed broccoli, carrots and top with the onion gravy.