Onion Rings, Blue Cheese Dressing
These onion rings are a perfect bar snack or accompaniment to a burger or main. The addition of chilli and cayenne pepper gives an extra kick and the blue dressings adds a salty, creamy finish.
- Combine buttermilk, KNORR Mixed Chilli Puree and sugar in a bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder, KNORR Aromat and Cayenne pepper.
- Dip onions in buttermilk mixture, shaking of excess liquid, dip in flour mixture shaking of excess, then dip again in the buttermilk mixture and again in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry in batches until golden and crispy.
Blue Cheese Dressing
- Combine HELLMANN'S Mayonnaise and blue cheese.
- Serve onion rings with blue cheese dressing.
- No need to pre-soak the onions for this recipe, which will save you time.