- Dice lamb into 3 cm cubes. Fry in half the oil until browned. Remove.
- Chop onion. Heat remaining oil in a large pan. Add onion, cook for 5 minutes until golden then stir in spices and chilli. Cook for 1 minute before adding KNORR Mild Curry Paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix KNORR Beef Booster and KNORR Tomato Powder with 1 L of warm water, whisking until combined. Add to pan along with browned lamb. Simmer curry over low heat for 2-3 hours or until lamb is extremely tender.
- Serve curry with steamed rice accompanied with a cucumber yoghurt raita.
- This curry is versatile enough that you can substitute lamb with beef or chicken.