Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon Mayo
This recipe uses panko breadcrumbs and sesame seeds to give chicken schnitzel an extra crispy coating. Matched with a lemon mayonnaise sauce, it is sure to be a favourite.
- Flatten chicken steaks until approximately 1cm thickness. Dust in combined flour, salt and pepper.
- Combine HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise with water. Dip each piece of chicken into the mayonnaise then coat in combined panko crumbs and sesame seeds. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Shallow or deep fry the schnitzels until golden and cooked through. Drain.
- Combine extra HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise with KNORR Chinese Lemon Sauce GF.
- Serve chicken schnitzel with lemon mayo and chips with steamed vegetables or salad.
- Rather than frying, spray the schnitzels with cooking oil spray and oven bake at high heat until golden.