- Trim leaves off cauliflower, discard and cut cauliflower into 2 cm slices.
- Combine panko crumbs with KNORR Tomato Powder.
- Mix KNORR Hollandaise Sauce with 200 ml water.
- Dip each slice of cauliflower in Hollandaise then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Deep fry until golden and tender. Drain.
- Mix HELLMANN’S Real Mayonnaise with KNORR Mexican Chunky Salsa.
- Serve cauliflower schnitzel with Mexican aioli. Serve with heirloom tomato salad and onion rings.
- Handle the cauliflower slices carefully when preparing, so they don’t break.