Roast Salmon with Corn Puree
The corn puree in this recipe uses KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock to help bring out the flavour of corn. It is a perfect match with the roast salmon.
- Lightly cook the onion for 2 -3 minutes or until soft. Add corn and water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add cream, KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock and KNORR Ginger Puree, cook for additional 3 minutes and puree with a stick blender.
- Drizzle oil on the salmon and bake for 15 minutes at 160C.
- Remove from the oven and keep hot.
- Serve with steamed broccoli and crusty bread.
Tip – To add flavour to the puree, try grilling whole corn cobs first. This caramelises the natural sugars and gives the pureed vegetables more flavour.