- Combine KNORR Chinese Honey Soy Sauce with KNORR Intense Flavours Umami, miso paste and 200 ml of water and pour over pork ribs. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Drain ribs. Cook sous vide at 74 degree Celsius for 12 hours.
- Once the ribs are cooked sous vide, drain the juices from the bag into a pan and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Brush ribs with the reduced glaze. Char-grill until golden brown.
- Divide the ribs into portions. Serve with pickled wakame, sweet potato chips and green beans.
- It’s best to use yellow miso in this dish as it’s less salty and more subtle than red miso. Wakame is a finely shredded seaweed, usually pickled and can be found at Asian supermarkets or seafood stockists.