Miso Bolognese Ramen
A quick and easy all-time favourite given a fresh new vibe with these Japanese ramen noodles.
- Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add oil and sauté the onion and KNORR Professional Garlic Puree until they soften and become fragrant (about 5 minutes).
- Then add the mince seal and cook, making sure to break up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
- Once cooked through, add KNORR Italiana Bolognese Sauce and simmer.
- Then add the miso paste.
- Meanwhile cook the ramen as per the instructions. Drain the ramen and divide into bowls.
- Place the mince on top sprinkle with the shallots and white sesame seeds.