Crispy Fried Squid
Using KNORR Potato Flakes gives a crispy gluten free batter, that fries perfectly to a golden crunch.
- In a bowl mix the KNORR Potato Flakes GF, corn flour and boiling water together. Allow to cool.
- Whisk in the egg whites. Use chilled water to thin mix if needed.
- Coat the Squid with the batter and then gently place in deep fryer too cook until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix the HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise with the KNORR Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce GF (portion into ramekins).
- To assemble, arrange the squid, kale and chilli on plate.
- Finish with lemon and a portion of sauce on the side.