Chicken Schnitzel, Jumbo Prawns, Garlic Sauce
This recipe is a take on the popular classics of chicken schnitzel and 'surf-and turf', to satisfy the most hard-core pub goer. A combination of hand-crumbed chicken breast, succulent jumbo prawns and a creamy garlic sauce is a perfect marriage. KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock, added into the sauce, lifts the flavour of the other ingredients and delivers that sought after umami flavour.
- Slice chicken breast fillets in half and flatten with a mallet.
- Add KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock to the egg mix. Coat the chicken in flour, then egg mix, then in crumbs. Set aside to deep fry.
- Peel the prawns leaving the head and tail on. Grill on the barbecue.
- Combine the cream, KNORR Garlic Puree and KNORR Concentrated Liquid Stock together and slightly reduce, add chopped shallots.
- Serve together with the sauce on top, fresh fries and salad on the side. Garnish with fresh herbs.