This drink has the delicateness of green tea topped with the distinct taste of matcha. Balanced with the creaminess of frothed milk, this drink is ideal for cafés. This recipe offers a unique twist on the usual green tea drink with the on-trend flavour of matcha. Makes 1 cup.
- Place the SIR THOMAS LIPTON Green Tea Bag in a cup and add boiling water. Steep for 2 minutes then remove tea bag.
- Add the matcha powder and whisk vigorously until dissolved.
- Add the frothed milk.
This scarlet concoction is both a dessert and a drink, offering you a treat with every sip. A velvety smooth delight that tastes as delicious as it looks, with a dash of raspberry powder for that extra vibrant colour. Makes 1 cup.
- Place the SIR THOMAS LIPTON English Breakfast Tea into a cup. Add the boiling water and steep for two minutes then remove.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and food colouring.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with raspberry powder.
Ingredients Topping (Serves 10)
- 500ml Whipped cream
- 2g Freeze-dried raspberry powder
The vanilla and caramel flavours from the cream make a wonderful contrast with the full-bodied black tea base. Mixed together, they make a drink that is decadent and unforgettable. Another easy way to make that signature tea drink in your menu. Makes 1 cup.
- Place the SIR THOMAS LIPTON English Breakfast Tea into a cup and add boiling water. Steep for 2 minutes then remove tea bag.
- Place the CARTE D’OR Crème Anglaise into a cream gun and load in 2 gas canisters to aerate the liquid. (Please use with caution and always follow the manufacturer’s directions on cream gun usage).
- Carefully pipe the cream from the gun and sprinkle with brown sugar on top.